I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Computer Science and Engineering department at the University of Nevada, Reno. I am a member if the NetLab (former CNL) since 2014 when joining the doctoral program, working under the supervision of Dr. Shamik Sengupta. Previously, I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering from Regional University of Blumenau, Brazil in 2010.
- Longevity of Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- 3D Mobility Models
- Communication in 3D mesh network
- Survivability against Jamming Attacks
- Graduate Student Association Representative for the College of Engineering (UNR)
- Technical Program Committee Member of ICIT
- Vice president of the Computer Science Graduate Student Club, UNR